Thursday, January 24, 2013

Top Tens List with Author Bisi Leyton

Top Ten Best (well saddest) Pick Up Lines

Number Ten

You’ve won the lottery, out of all the girls here, I picked you.

Number Nine

Fine girl, do you want to clubbing or get a coffee drink

Number Eight

I like my women like I like my peanut butter, chunky

Number Seven

Can I know you? (Seriously, I’m asked this a lot)

Number Six

I’m going to marry you.

Number Five

I may not be the best looking guy here, but I'm the only one talking to you

Number Four Hi, my name is (name), how do you like me so far?

Number Three

Do You Come Here Often? – A classic

Number Two

You have great legs

Number One

I think you’re beautiful

Author Bisi Leyton:
Bisi Leyton was born in East London in 1978. She grew up in London, Nigeria and the States, listening to the stories life and love from aunts, cousins and big sisters.
She lives in London, but has worked around Europe including France, Germany, Ireland, Belgium and the Czech Republic. She has a fondness for reading graphic novels.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Those lines are pretty bad! One of the worst I've gotten:

    Him: Hey girl, are you single?
    Me: No.
    Him: Is it serious?
    Me: ... (there are no words)

    Do you really think I'm going to dump my boyfriend because you said hello?? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete