Friday, January 11, 2013

Review: My Baby Sister by Jamie Gibson

SUMMARY (Amazon)

My son was 4 years old and this book is based on his perspective of the death of his baby sister. The book tells how he coped with her death and how he has continued to keep her alive in spirit since he can’t have her in body. The illustrations provided express his words and depicts his mood throughout the book. His wish is for the whole world to read about his baby sister. He inspired me to write this book and grant him his wish!

This is a very short and beautiful story told from the eyes of a precious boy who has lost his baby sister. There are pictures that accompany almost every page. I think this makes it more person all for the reader, we get a face to go with the story.

You will experience heartache right along with Tyler and Jamie as the book goes on. Losing a child is never easy, but this story shows that it’s not just the parents who experience loss. I really loved this sweet story.

RATING:

ratingratingratingratingrating

Loved it! Go read it right now!

You can find Jamie here: FACEBOOK

You can buy My Baby Sister here: AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment