Friday, November 2, 2012

Review: Branded: Fall of Angels by Keary Taylor

SUMMARY (Amazon)

Jessica's had the nightmares for as long as she can remember. Nightmares of being judged for people who have died, of being branded by the angels. Her friends and family think she's a crazy because of it all. Yet she carries the mark of the condemned, seared into the back of her neck, and hides it and herself away from the world.

But when two men she can't ignore enter her life everything changes, including the nightmares. The two of them couldn't be more different. She will do anything to be with one of them. Even tell him the truth about angels, why she never sleeps, and the scar on the back of her neck. But one of the two has set events into motion what will puller her toward her own judgment and turn her into the object of her greatest fear.

I've heard a lot about Keary Taylor in the indie world and I've been anxious to read her work. The storyline for the Fall of Angels trilogy sounded amazing. I was not dissatisfied in the least bit.

This is an impressive story that is intricate and complex but not confusing for the reader. It is unique and not the same old song and dance about angels. I really enjoyed having such a unique story in my hands.

I enjoyed the characters immensely. Alex seems like that knight in shining armor every girl dreams about and Jessica just tugs at your heart strings because you can tell she is a good natured person who is stuck in a bad predicament. Even Cole is likable (at first!) Keary takes great care when bringing her characters to life and any reader can definitely appreciate it.

I really enjoyed this book and look forward to getting my hands on the rest of the series. I appreciate Keary's epic talent and know she will be around for a long time!

RATING:

ratingratingratingratingrating

Loved it! Go read it right now!

You can find Keary Taylor here: WEBSITE

You can buy Branded here: AMAZON **This was a free Kindle book I wanted to read and review on my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment