Thursday, October 4, 2012

Review: Bound by CK Bryant

SUMMARY (Writer's website)

When a photo shoot ends in tragedy, Kira discovers her best friend, Lydia, has been keeping a secret. Knowing the truth, and accepting it, will change Kira’s life forever and thrust her into a world of ancient curses, magical objects, and savage enemies. What happens next will challenge everything Kira knows about her world, herself and the shape-shifting warrior she’s falling in love with. No longer the timid mouse her mother accused her of being, but a woman who finds the mental and physical strength to endure and survive.

BOUND is a heroic tale of true friendship, infinite sacrifice and untamed love. .

Ck Bryant provides it all with this single paranormal story: suspense, romance and action. There was not a boring scene in this book and that's how I like it!

The characters; Kira, Lydia and Octavion are so interesting that you can't help but love them (even if you get annoyed by Octavion's temper and Kira's stubbornness). They are so well developed and intriguing that it makes the reader completely enamored with their story.

Along with the characters CK Bryant creates such an amazing supernatural world, it's unlike any other place I've ever read about it. I love originality in stories and this one did not disappoint. I could not put this story down and I know you won't either! Be on the lookout for the sequel 'Broken', I can't wait to read it!

RATING:

ratingratingratingrating

REALLY AWESOME BOOK!!!

You can find CK Bryant here: WEBSITE

You can buy the book here: AMAZON

**Free Kindle book I found and wanted to review on my own.**

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks for such a great review, Brandy. You're awesome! I hope you like Broken as much as you liked Bound. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Thank you for writing such a cool story. I love originality and Bound was so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete