Thursday, September 20, 2012

Apologies...

I was hoping to do one or two reviews every couple days. Unfortunately life has other plans. With the beginning of school, we have been dealing with back-to-school germs as well. My daughter was sick, I was sick, my son got sick and I got sick again! So it has not been a fun month at all.

I am in the process of adding all my reviews to Amazon and Good Reads. It is my honor to share my opinion with the rest of the online world on the wonderful books I've read! Just please be patient if you don't see a review yet on those websites!!

I am also working on a new rating system as I have seen many reviewers use the "5 star" review system. I am very new to blogging and not very smart when it comes to all the codes etc. Bare with me!! I am learning as I go along.

I hope everyone is having a better month than I am! Hopefully I will have a few more reviews up very shortly!

Thanks to all who come to this blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment