Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Review: Escucha Means Listen by Talia Aikens-Nunez

SUMMARY (Amazon)

From the mowing of the lawn to the splish-splashing of rain puddles, Talia Aikens-Nuñez’s bilingual picture book Escucha Means Listen introduces toddlers and babies to the sweet sounds around them. Take a journey through the world—just listening. Escucha Means Listen helps children discover sounds around them in English and Spanish.

I read this to my 6 and 4 year old and they both loved it. My 6 year old loved all the Spanish words that were in it (she is all about learning Spanish!) and my 4 year old loved the pictures.

This is a very age appropriate children's book that makes learning a second language fun! I love that! If you read to your children (and you should!!) then pick up this book!

RATING:

ratingratingratingratingrating

Loved it! Go read it right now!

I Am A Reader, Not A Writer

You can find Talia here: FACEBOOK, WEBSITE

You can buy Escucha Means Listen : AMAZON, PUBLISHER

No comments:

Post a Comment