Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: Abandon by Stephanie Dorman, Orangeberry Book Tour

SUMMARY (Amazon)

Annalise never thought she'd live to see the apocalypse, but after the 2012 election she finds herself in a world that is falling apart. Riots are occurring everywhere and when her ex-boyfriend Cort texts her with an escape plan, she accepts the invite and follows him to the mountains of Western Maryland. Once they make it to their destination though, everything is not as it seems. The power has gone out, cell phone service is non-existent, and the six friends find themselves trapped in a vacation home with no way to discover what is going on elsewhere in the United States. Turns out, they might not really want to know after all

I am a huge fan of the majorly popular zombie apocalypse story line. I love the show The Walking Dead and this novel was simliar (in ways) to TWD which means I LOVED IT!

I like Stephanie's style of writing, the book was easy to read and understand. I loved how IN DEPTH she got with the characters. I love well developed characters and this was definitly a major plus in this story!

This story is not as 'action packed' as some zombie apocalypse stories can be, but that was just fine with me!! It was unique and very witty! This is a debut novel by Stephanie, and book one in a series! I am very anxious to read part two of this crazy story!!

RATING:

ratingratingratingratingrating

Loved it! Go read it right now!

OrangeBerry Book Tours

You can find Stephanie here: WEBSITE, GOODREADS

You can buy Abandon here: AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment